Date: See dropdown menu for availability. We sometimes launch more dates last minute, so follow us on Instagram to be the first to know. For private bookings: send your request here.
Time: 09:30am - 11:00am, the class might run slightly overtime depending on how fast the group is. Please arrive by 9:15am.
Where: Our cafe on 42 Brushfield Street, London E1 6AG
What you learn:
- How to make a foolproof gingerbread dough.
- How to make and colour royal icing.
- How to roll out dough and cut defined shapes to bake on site.
- How to pipe on cookies.
- How to apply textured fondant on cookies.
What you take home:
- Your own decorated cookies
- Recipes and techniques you've applied during class.
What we provide on the day:
- All equipment, tools and aprons for you to borrow.
- All ingredients and decorations you need to make your masterpieces.
- A cookie box and carrier bag to take your cookies home.
- A serving of our signature cookies and speciality hot/cold drinks.
What you need to bring:
- Something to write with, and something to write on.
- A hair tie if you have long hair.
What skill level do you need to be:
Beginner to intermediate.
The boring (but important) bit:
Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund on any class or course bookings. If you wish to book onto a different class or course this may be possible in some circumstances and transfers will be at the discretion of Butter Believe It. We reserve the right to cancel a class or course under certain circumstances, including if we do not have the minimum number of students booked onto the class. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class or course we will offer a full refund for the cost of the class or the course, or a transfer to another class of the same price. We will endeavour to advise you as far in advance as possible if we need to cancel a class.