Date: Sunday, 5 December 2021.
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm (4 hours). Please arrive by 9:45am.
Where: Near Ladbroke Grove underground station. Venue details shared closer to the date.
What you learn:
1. How to make and colour English buttercream.
2. How to trim your sponges to make your cake level.
3. How to fill and layer your cake to get that perfect slice.
4. How to make a whipped cream cheese filling, and how to adapt it to your own flavour (like orange, peppermint or mocha to go well with chocolate sponge).
5. How to crumb coat and cover your cake with English buttercream, and how to get sharp edges.
6. How to colour and cut little fondant designs to adorn your cake (like holly leaves and silver-sprayed snowflakes)
7. How to decorate your cake with festive cheer using sprinkles, candies, and homemade mini-cookies.
What you take home:
- Your own 6 inch cake that you've layered and decorated in class.
- A booklet full of recipes and techniques you've applied during class.
What we provide on the day:
- All equipment, tools and aprons for you to borrow.
- All ingredients and decorations you need to make your masterpiece.
- A cake box and carrier bag to take your cake home.
- A serving of our signature hot chocolate and some Christmas snacks.
What you need to bring:
- Something to write with, and something to write on.
- Comfortable shoes, you'll be standing most of your time.
- A hair tie if you have long hair.
What skill level do you need to be:
Beginner to intermediate.
The boring (but important) bit:
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, actual products and venue may vary. Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund on any class or course bookings. If you wish to book onto a different class or course this may be possible in some circumstances and transfers will be at the discretion of Butter Believe It. We reserve the right to cancel a class or course under certain circumstances, including if we do not have the minimum number of students booked onto the class. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class or course we will offer a full refund for the cost of the class or the course, or a transfer to another class of the same price. We will endeavour to advise you as far in advance as possible if we need to cancel a class.