Date: See dropdown menu for availability. We also do private bookings for groups and individuals: send your request here.
Time: 09:00am - 12:00pm, the class might run slightly overtime depending on how fast the group is. Please arrive by 8:45am.
Where: Our cafe on 42 Brushfield Street, London E1 6AG
What you learn:
- How to level your sponges, fill and layer your cake.
- How to colour English buttercream.
- How to crumb coat and cover your cake with English buttercream, and how to get sharp edges.
- How to drip your cake with chocolate ganache.
- How to decorate your cake with sprinkles, macarons, meringues and mini-cookies.
What you take home:
- Your own 6 inch cake that you've layered and decorated in class.
- A booklet full of recipes and techniques you've applied during class.
What we provide on the day:
- All equipment, tools and aprons for you to borrow.
- All ingredients and decorations you need to make your masterpiece.
- A cake box and carrier bag to take your cake home.
- A serving of our signature cookies and speciality hot/cold drinks.
What you need to bring:
- Something to write with, and something to write on.
- Comfortable shoes, you'll be standing most of your time.
- A hair tie if you have long hair.
What skill level do you need to be:
Beginner to intermediate.
The boring (but important) bit:
Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund on any class or course bookings. If you wish to book onto a different class or course this may be possible in some circumstances and transfers will be at the discretion of Butter Believe It. We reserve the right to cancel a class or course under certain circumstances, including if we do not have the minimum number of students booked onto the class. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class or course we will offer a full refund for the cost of the class or the course, or a transfer to another class of the same price. We will endeavour to advise you as far in advance as possible if we need to cancel a class.